6900 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
1839 S. Main Street
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Please read this carefully. This Tuition Policy agreement supersedes any and all promissory issuances from any Progressive Music Center employee or instructor. By submitting this registration you agree to these terms and are bound by the items set forth below.
• Progressive Music Center accepts recurring monthly lesson tuition payments via ACH Debit only. We do not accept credit or debit cards for recurring monthly lesson tuition.
• If you are not receiving four music lessons in your first month of lessons your tuition will be prorated for the initial month only. Thereafter you will be billed for four music lessons per month.
• We do not prorate lesson charges for any other reason and make-up lessons will be scheduled only if the missed lessons are cancelled under our normal make-up lesson policy (student sickness, death in family, inclement weather, closure due to major holidays). We will not make-up lessons if the student does not attend the regularly scheduled lesson without prior notification and we do not offer make-up lessons for missed make-up lessons.
• Lesson tuition payments are processed between the first (1st) through the tenth (10th) day of each month through our financial office every month until you cancel your lessons. Cancellations are only accepted at RaleighMusicLessons.com/cancel
• Delinquent accounts left unpaid after thirty days are subject to a late fee plus 1.5% added daily to the total tuition amount until the balance is paid in full.
• Lessons are billed on a four week per month schedule even if there are five weeks in a given month.
• The fifth week, if applicable, is reserved for make-up lessons and additional lessons. You may pay for any extra lessons outside of your initial four lessons. You will not be charged for the fifth week unless you are taking an extra lesson in that month on the fifth week. Extra lessons on the fifth week must be confirmed with the teacher and paid before the lesson.
• Lesson tuition is nonrefundable. No exceptions.
Cancellation | Lesson Make - Up Policy
Please read this carefully. This Cancellation Policy agreement supersedes any and all promissory issuances from any Progressive Music Center employee or instructor. By submitting this registration you agree to these terms and are bound by the items set forth below.
• Lessons may be cancelled at any time with a Thirty Day Notice of Cancellation Form available online at www.RaleighMusicLessons.com/cancel.
• Lesson cancellations must be received on or before the 10th day of the month if you intend to cancel lessons and stop billing the last day of the current month (Example: If you wish to cancel lessons effective June 30 your cancellation must be received no later than June 10th.)
• Tuition for lessons will continue to be billed until the Thirty Day Notice of Cancellation Form is received on or before the 10th day of the month.
• Cancellations are not accepted via telephone, text messages or standard email.
• Instructors can not cancel your tuition, alter your billing cycles or make adjustments to your account. You must see the front desk and complete the appropriate form online to make any changes or adjustments to your account. Telling your instructor you are not coming back to lessons will not stop your billing.
• You will receive a copy of the Cancellation Form for your records confirming the date of cancellation.
Lesson Holds Policy
Please read this carefully. This Hold Policy agreement supersedes any and all promissory issuances from any Progressive Music Center employee or instructor. By submitting this registration you agree to these terms and are bound by the items set forth below.
• Lesson Holds may be applied for 30 days and can be completed at RaleighMusicLessons.com/hold
• Placing a hold on your account will guarantee your lesson day and time upon your return after 30 days.
• Lessons can not be cancelled while on Hold.
• Tuition must resume billing before a cancellation can be submitted.
• Holds can not be accepted via email or by telephone and your instructor can not place your account on hold.
Lesson "No Show"/Make Up Policy
Please read this carefully. This Lesson "No Show"/Make-Up Policy agreement supersedes any and all promissory issuances from any Progressive Music Center employee or instructor. By submitting this registration you agree to these terms and are bound by the items set forth below.
• Make up lessons are offered for the following reasons only: Student/teacher sickness, death in family, inclement weather conditions and major holiday closings.
• In the event a lesson is missed without notification of any kind this is considered a "No Show" and the lesson will not be rescheduled and no make-up lesson will be offered.
• We will not reschedule cancelled make-up lessons (no “making-up” make-ups) and all make-up lessons are offered at the sole discretion of Progressive Music Center management.
• If your instructor offers make-up lessons outside of Progressive Music Center policies as outlined above Progressive Music Center nor any staff member will guarantee the make-up lessons.
• Please notify the studio if you can not attend a scheduled lesson.
• All regular lessons will continue to be billed until the Thirty Day Notice of Cancellation Form is received verifying that further lessons and billing be discontinued.
• All efforts will be made to supply a substitute instructor if the regular teacher is not available.
Progressive Music Center guarantees your lessons and lesson times under our policies herein with no assumed responsibility or liability.
Instructors and staff may change without notice. Teacher and staff replacements DO NOT void any Progressive Music Center policies or cancel our tuition policies.
Please note that we do not always follow the school system schedule in closing. If you are unsure if we are open due to weather conditions or any other reason please call us to verify, check our website and Facebook account or email info@RaleighMusicLessons.com.
By signing this agreement the undersigned acknowledges that he/she has read the Terms and Policies set forth herein and accepts the Terms and Policies, Cancellation and Lesson Make-up Policies by which this agreement obligates both parties.
Please retain your copy of this form for your records.